|Editor's Overall Rating:
|Average User Rating:
(based on 0 reviews)
Givero Costs & Features
Compiled by No1Reviews.com.
Last updated: 20 March 2020
- Founded in 2018, Givero is a Danish-based charitable search engine that donates 50% of its revenues to charity
- 7 different charities are supported: 350.org, Eden Reforestation Projects, Mozilla Foundation, Save The Children, The Ocean Cleanup, World Animal Protection and WWF.
- You can select one or more charities to support
- Givero's search results are provided by Bing
- A personal counter in the top right hand corner of each page keeps count of how many searches you've made
- Instant Answers in your search results include: weather forecasts; timer; stopwatch and a calculator.
- Images tab gives you options for third-party image search results, including Google, Bing, Pixabay and 500pix.com
- Videos tab gives you options for third-party video search results, including Youtube and Vimeo
- Maps tab gives you options for third-party video search results, including Google Maps and Bing Maps
- Browser extensions are available for Firefox and Chrome
- Givero mobile apps are available for Android and iOS
- Shortcuts called bangs are available, which shortcut your search directly to a number of other websites, including Youtube, Facebook, Instagram, etc. - a full list can be found here (Danish)
For the most up to date information, please refer to the actual website. Click on the button below to check out Givero.com for yourself...
» Click here to visit Givero.com
« Back to the rest of our Charitable Search Engines Reviews